August Strecker GmbH & Co. KG is a dynamic family business with international operations and over 80 employees located in the Middle Hessian city of Limburg an der Lahn.
The firm which was established in 1933 is the first choice for individualized complete welding technology solutions. Strecker focuses on the development and manufacture of high-quality butt welding machines for the wire and cable industry and also offers a comprehensive range of related services. We engage in continuous process optimization based on our many decades of experience. Strecker is one of the world's market and technology leaders in this segment with sales channels in more than 60 countries.
There are many good reasons for a STRECKER welding machine:
- The best quality – with a very long service life
- Manufactured 100% in Germany
- 5-year STRECKER warranty
- Compact structural shapes
- Very good price to performance ratio
- Up-to-date welding and annealing controls (FPC, V20, etc.)
- A broad spectrum of products: over 60 different types of machines
- Training and installation offered worldwide
- First-class, customer-oriented service and custom machine configurations: Special designs, supply voltage, colour, accessories
- Combination welding ranges for St, Cu, Al, etc. in one machine
- Repair of every STRECKER welding machine, regardless of age
- ... and much more.
Our product range includes machines for butt welding of solid wires, flat conductors, rings, chain links and custom parts. Also, hydraulic butt welding machines with automatic deburring for the wire and cable industry as well as for special applications which make very high demands on weld quality and reproducibility.
Stranded wire welding machines and guns for the cable industry